Real Name: Greg Gregory
Titles: 11 and counting
My name is Greg Gregory and my journey into body building all began when I was 16 years old. My brother said 8 words that got me motivated to prove him and everyone wrong. Those words were "you will never be as big as me"!
From there I set up my own gym set at home and started training. 2 years down the track, I entered my first ever body building show at 18 years of age - the 2006 IFBB Australasia competition. I ended up winning my first title there, "Mr Australasia Teenage", and from there my love for the sport began. I joined up at my local gym and started getting serious about training. Training and the bodybuilding lifestyle is all I knew and from there I entered many shows.
- 1st Place 2006 IFBB Australasia Teenage
- 1st Place 2007 IFBB Australasia Juniors
- 1st Place 2007 ANB South Coast Juniors
- 1st Place 2007 ANB South Coast Under 80kg
- 1st Place 2008 WNBF battle of the warriors sydney titles for juniors
- 1st Place 2008 ANB South Coast Juniors
- 1st Place 2008 ANB South Coast Under 80kg
- 2nd Place 2007 ANB Sydney
- 2nd Place 2007 IFBB NSW and Australian titles
- 1st Place 2012 ANB Central Coast Championships Under 90kg
- Overall 2nd Place 2012 INBA NSW titles